Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Closing Invo on 13 Mar 2007

THE PERFECT FRIEND

Today I found a friend who knew everything I felt
She knew my weakness and the problems I've been dealth.
She understood my wonders and listened to my dreams
She listened to how I felt about life and love and knew what it all means.
Not once did she interrupt me or tell me I was wrong
She understood what I was going through and promised she'd stay long.
I reached out to this friend, to show her that I care
To pull her close and let her know how much I need her there.
I went to hold her hand to pull her a bit nearer
and I realised this perfect friend I found
was nothing but a Mirror.

Read by Masdiana Ooi Abdullah
Written by Shannen Wrass

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was written by a 14 year old lonely girl. She wouldn't listen to anyone who told her things would get better