Thursday, February 26, 2009

Addendum to Anniversary Meeting

I have just been informed that I made a grave mistake by forgetting that our IPP did the wonderful Invocation. She has done it the way I would love to do it. She pick an appropriate Poem, print it and distributed it, read it with clarity and vocal variety including style.

How can I do this to her? Sorry IPP Sherine Lim, it is my omission and I bid for 1001 apologies.

To the person who has prompt me on this I like to say Thank you to you too.

1 comment:

leong said...

Dear members,

My apologies too and i would like to outdo the founder by bidding for 2001 apologies to IPP Sherine Lim for omitting mention of her as the IPP during the presidents opening address.

To all the new members who may not be familiar, the Immediate Past President ( IPP ) is my counsel during my term as president. Her advisory duties are indispensable as she passes on the experience gained during her term as President to me.

At my age ( i am 44 today ), i need a cue card for almost everything.

good night,

leong