Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lost Steam

Dear Members, with the response I have it looks like it is a waste of my time to write the report as no one sees it and no one responded to it except for the hardworking President.

I may have lost my steam but I have not lost my enthusiasm as a member of MII TMC. I believe there is another way of getting through to you guys.

Until I find that way, I shall close this site unless of course there are people who are interested.

If you read this just say, "I've read." would be enough to encourage me to proceed.

3 comments:

leong said...

I wouldn't be so pessimistic as to close the site. I would rather say, we need a radical approach and modern technology certainly allows us to do so.

All of you may have noticed that i have also not been writing lately. The truth is , i have also been pummeled from all sides starting with business, club work and also family issues. Its like fighting fires 24/7. You put out a fire in the club, another one erupts in the office. Just when you think everything is back to normal, another fire flares up at home. I suppose i just have to let the fire burn its way out.


Dear members,

For those of you who are IT savvy or even if you are not but have a better idea as to how the clubs meetings and going-ons can be better communicated to all of us, please do write in.

Ask any Boxer and he will tell you that its better to go down fighting in a ring than to fight in an empty stadium. i.e
If this site will have to close down, its because the writer is indisposed , not because the readers have disposed off the writer.

SLLiew said...

I am not a member but I have read.

Now, please immediately read this too.
http://smspenang.blogspot.com/

OK, I am trying to funny at trying times. SL

Sherine Lim said...

Dear Mohamad,

I have read it and keep checking the blog as long as I connected to internet. Don't give up, my friend ! There is always someone there keep an eye on the things that you are doing.

Cheers,
Sherine