Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Our SAA in Bed with his Bottle!



Dear Fellow MII-TMC members,

The journey of life is like a roller-coaster ride or as
Forrest Gump would say - " Life is like a box of
chocolates, you never know which flavour you will get ".

I got a call at 4.14am this morning.

Caller : Good morning, Is that Leong Kok Wah ??

VPE : Yeah, and this had better be good.

Caller : I am calling from Pantai Hospital.
We are losing him. You had better come over.

VPE : OK. I'll be there. Just tell brader Monsieur
to hang on there.

Wife : who is that ??

VPE : It's the neighbour. Apparently, our dog is over
at their place again "pumping" their dog.

Wife : zzzzzzzzz

I slipped out of the bedroom and sneaked into
the basement of my house. ( ala Brad Pitt in
Mr & Mrs. Smith ). I opened the secret
compartment and retrieved from my treasure chest -
the " life saving miracle cure" and rushed to Pantai.

When I arrived at 4.44am in his room, candles
were already lit in his room and guess what ??
In Pantai, they also have a "timer" there getting
ready to record the exact time.....................

I politely requested every body in the room to leave so that
the VPE cum Presiden Berlakon can prepare the last speech
worthy of a Toastmaster - ( obituary + eulogy ).

When everybody vacated the room, I locked
the door and brought out my bottle of -
" life saving miracle cure ".

PRESTO !!! MAGIC !!! MIRACLE !!! SURE BOLEH !!

Sargent-at-Arms C.C. Monsieur Tilakasekaran
rose from his "sleep" and grabbed the bottle of
" life saving miracle cure " with the thumbs up.

What else can I say ???

Believe it or not ? See it for yourself !!!

Life has a funny way of testing our resolve.
It is how we respond to the test that matters.

In this case, the response was - vintage " Cabernet Sauvignon 1991 ".

No comments: