Thursday, November 19, 2009

Views of an IPP

Dear Toastmaster Ho Fook Chuan, CC


It is indeed commendable that you have remembered
the club's birthday. It is little things like this that brings
true meaning to our club motto - " For Better Fellowship ".


My Dear Fellow members,

I returned to KL from Kiasuland on Tuesday afternoon and
immediately went to MCOBA-TMC as the GE and the
following evening , i was at ING-TMC again as the GE.

Walking into these "distressed novice" clubs constantly reminds
me to cherish my presidency and membership here in MII-TMC.
I have visited more than 30 clubs during my short membership
here in MII-TMC and i dare say that there is hardly a handful of
clubs here in the Klang Valley that matches our stature and the
prestige that goes with the introduction -
" I am from the Malaysian Insurance Institute Toastmasters Club ".

Like the mighty United States of America that has been brought
down to its knees by its arrogance, we too may suffer the same
fate sometime in the future if we do not constantly remind ourselves
that we must ;
accept our mistakes , learn from our mistakes and along the way
profit from our mistakes.

This process of of self-development is the reason why we are
members of this illustrious club. I am absolutely certain that
the road ahead of us is bright and full of promise.
Lets continue to pave this road with knowledge and we will
continue be together - " For Better Fellowship "


Happy Birthday MII-TMC .


Saya yang masih bertugas,

ipp

4 comments:

fcho said...

Happy Birthday MII TMC!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like only fcho and myself are the two biggest bodek of this blog. Nobody else seems to read or give their comments.

fcho said...

excuse me... its already very obvious...so dont say it loud pls mah...

fcho said...

frankly... i belajar all this tai chi from our IPP...