Thursday, December 18, 2008

Message from our new Competent Communicator


Dear all,

Thank you for your kind wishes.

To be awarded the competent communicator award is a great way to cap the year. It has been a fruitful year for me in M11, in terms of learning and fellowship. I especially felt the strong teamwork in the speechcraft program that was held in the middle of the year.I was proud to be given the opportunity and to be representing M11, even though I was a novice then.



I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the 'seniors' for the invaluable feedbacks you have given to me throughout my 'training' in M11. I have 'swallowed' my ego and pride from the beginning, having realised that to learn and improve - the best teachers are my fellow TM at ground level. A special thanks to our infatigable President, who has ensured the smooth running of the club's activites at all times.I think it will be an unanimous vote for you to stay a second term?

Achieving the CC award is not the end of the learning for me. it is the beginning of another milestone . It is a reminder for me to continously put into practice what I have learnt, to keep on improving what needs to be improved, and that I will be a 'model' to those who are still striving to reach that level.

Let's continue to enjoy our journey in learning !

warm regards,
Dr GAn

1 comment:

leong said...

Dear members,

Achieving the Competent Communicator Award is the first milestone in our journey here in Toastmasters. For me, Dr.Gan's achievement is special because she is the first CC during my term here
as President of the club.

I would especially like all new members to emulate Dr.Gan's humble demeanour and her never ending quest to seek new avenues for self-improvement and knowledge.

Do remember that when you achieve your CC, its yours to cherish and nobody can take that achievement from you.

Once again, SYABAS Dr.Gan !!!!!!!